- Half day open tours or private full day guided tours of Cornwall (visit Tintagel and the Lizard Peninsula).
- Dramatic cliff tops, gorgeous beaches and windswept moors.
- Visit Cornwall's Stone Circles and Ancient Monuments.
- Discover Iron Age Villages and Celtic myths.
- Explore abandoned tin mines.
- Get off the beaten track and learn about Cornish heritage and history wtih a local Cornwall tour guide.
Western Discoveries Guided Tours of Cornwall
WE ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 2015
Explore Cornwall’s ancient monuments, incredible beauty and intriguing past.
We provide minibus tours of West Cornwall. They typically last 4 hours, cover the region’s most spectacular and interesting sites and are a great way to learn a little more about this fascinating county.
Use the menu on the left to find out more about our West Cornwall Tours or call us on 01736 362763 to find out about availabilty.
Join us on a tour of Cornwall's hidden corners, ancient monuments and outstanding beauty spots.
WEST CORNWALL TOURS
- Four hour minibus tours of West Cornwall highlights - may involve some walking.
- Flexible itineraries - we can go where YOU would like to go in West Cornwall.
- Small groups (up to 8 passengers - minimum of 2 required for a tour to go ahead).
- Tours depart Penzance & St Ives (9 - 9.30 am) on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
- From £35 per person.
Recommended in the
Rick Steves guide book.
West Cornwall Guided Tour Highlights:
With hundreds of prehistoric sites in West Cornwall, you can visit Stone Circles, Ancient Dolmen and Bronze Age graves, walk through the remains of an Iron Age Settlement and visit the mysterious Men an tol.
Explore the Lizard Peninsula
A full day or private tour can include mainland UK's most southerly point, the stunning Kynance Cove, and time forgotten Cadgwith Cove. Dramatic scenery and tales of shipwrecks wait around every corner on the Lizard Peninsula.
Unbelievable Views & No Stress
Let us drive you along Cornwall's narrow lanes so that you can concentrate on the scenery. With Porthcurno, St Michael's Mount and few of our own not so well known favourites, we guarantee that you will be pleasantly surprised.